Friday, July 1, 2011

Sweet Sweet Angie




My Beautiful Angie...I was so sad last night reading every message you would send on facebook from London Heathrow Airport. I know that it is going to be tough for you these few days and I can only imagine that you want to cry and go back to Amazing Sweden, but please hang in there. Be strong and remember that I am only a Skype call away. Plus, I will be home in 13 days. We can go through this crazy change together.
I am trying so hard to enjoy my last few days here in Poland but I am ready to be in Madrid on Tuesday evening =)!! I am so excited to see Dory, Anaisa, Guss, and Juampa and the others that might be there.Don't get me wrong though, I am also starting to realize that I will say Good Bye to the girls here in Poland and it will be a good bye for a long time and it will happen in a heart beat.

I suppose we both new that eventually our time in Europe would come to an end. What I never imagined was that I was going to love this continent so much. I never thought that I would love a Dark-Long-Five month winter in Stockholm or old Polish Ladies yelling at me. I never thought that I would call this my home.  

I pray that you will be okay and keep it together till i get home to give you an understanding huge and smile. 
I love you and we will get through this change together!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment